The Sales Advisory Board works with business professionals ranging from the entry-level salesperson to the CEO as well as the venture capital community. Specifically, we work with individual salespeople, management and leadership, and we work with companies ranging from start-up to Fortune 500. We also work with self-sustaining government agencies and non-profit organizations. Our primary goal is to help you achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness in your sales, management, financial, leadership and entrepreneurial endeavors.
Our tagline says it all…“Your Personal On-Demand Sales Sounding Board!”
Our objective is to provide you with a personalized communication resource or platform where we act as a Sales Sounding Board to help you with your business goals, sales and management strategy; as well as critical issues and concerns pertaining to your day-to-day business initiatives and endeavors. We are on-call and available (24) hours a day, (7) days a week, and (365) days a year. In addition, we are accessible via telephone, email, text and instant message to serve you anytime and anywhere you need us.
We also offer a progressive Sales Management Outsourcing solution to companies in need of sales management assistance and expertise on a part-time or temporary basis.
If you and I were to meet a year from now, how and why would you be more successful than you are today?
Questions for Consideration...
• If you are a Salesperson looking for another opinion on sales strategy, who do you turn to?
• As President of a start-up company, what is your strategy for managing the sales function?
• If you are a VP of Sales, where do you go when you need critical advice and objective consultation?
• As CEO of a small business, who do you turn to if you lack a sales and management background?
• If you are a Sales Manager, where do you go for objective consultation outside of your own company?
• As a self-funded government agency or non-profit, are you truly sales-driven in your approach?
• If you are a Venture Capitalist, who do you turn to for critical sales organization advice?