Sales Sounding Board
Why a sales sounding board?
"From personal experience, I can tell you there were times throughout my career that I wished I had somebody from the outside of my company, somebody I didn't know or somebody outside of my circle of friends and business associates to talk shop with in a 100% completely confidential setting to discuss pertinent sales, management and leadership issues affecting my professional life. It's not that I didn't trust certain people within my circle, but I often found myself wondering if they had their own agenda at times with the advice or counseling they were providing me, in addition to wondering if they truly had the expertise and credibility to provide me with what I needed in order to become more successful."
The Sales Advisory Board
Simply stated, a sales sounding board makes good business sense for the sales, management, venture capitalist, entrepreneur and leadership professional.
It really comes down to the choices you make. You can either take a reactive approach and let things happen to you; or you can take a proactive approach and make things happen for you.
Even when you think you have the answer or feel you already know what to do in certain situations, it simply makes good business sense to have an objective resource or sales sounding board at your disposal if for no other reason than to give you peace of mind.
In larger companies, a VP of Sales can be so far removed from the frontline or trenches to the extent they really donít have a grasp in terms of whatís happening within their sales organization; sometimes due to the sheer size and geographical complexity of their sales force.
In smaller companies, the President or CEO may not have the time, money, expertise, personnel or resources to efficiently and effectively deal with the day-to-day nuances within the sales area to drive revenue in the right direction on a consistent basis. Often, entrepreneurs and small business owners do not come from a sales background; therefore having a sales sounding board at their disposal enables them to maximize sales and growth opportunities.
Many times, salespeople want another viewpoint or differing opinion from internal sales management or they are faced with time-sensitive challenges and need help quickly. Even the investment community is constantly in need of advice and consultation regarding new or existing sales organization development.
Utilizing a sales sounding board is a strategic way for individuals and companies to maximize their efficiency and effectiveness by partnering with us to discuss critical sales, management and leadership issues. In essence, we act as your professional sales and management coach 24/7, and unlike your inner-circle, we are 100% objective and act as a trusted advisor to you.
Our sales sounding board solution is offered in two formats:
The Professional Solution is a telephone consultation service. We offer this sales sounding board service in (1) hour, (2) hour and (3) hour increments. You can access this service one time only or as many times as you would like. We can provide this solution all at once or in separate sessions, depending on your specific needs.
With our Professional Solution all interaction is conducted on a 100% strictly confidential basis.
- A Salesperson is looking for new ideas on sales strategy, business development and managing the sales process so they call The Sales Advisory Board for a (1) hour telephone consultation.
- A VP of Sales would like to discuss sales leadership issues, recruiting strategy and sales training so she calls The Sales Advisory Board and signs up for a (3) hour telephone consultation, provided all at once or in three separate (1) hour sessions.
- A Small Business Owner wants some help on driving sales revenue and managing salespeople so he contacts The Sales Advisory Board for a (2) hour telephone consultation.
The Premiere Solution is a sales sounding board service provided on a retainer basis in monthly increments for a period of up to (1) year by agreement which gives you full access to The Sales Advisory Board (24) hours a day, (7) days a week, and (365) days a year. With this solution, you can contact us via telephone, email, text and instant message anytime and anywhere you need us.
With our Premiere Solution all interaction is conducted on a 100% strictly confidential basis.
- A CEO or President of a Fortune 500 company hires The Sales Advisory Board for (3) months to act as a sales sounding board which gives them full access 24/7 utilizing telephone, email, text and instant message to discuss their sales organization issues and concerns.
- A VP of Sales hires The Sales Advisory Board for (6) months to act as a sales sounding board which gives them full access 24/7 utilizing telephone, email, text and instant message. We cover a broad spectrum of topics, specifically sales-related in origin and theory, and they can use us whenever they require an objective professional who understands their world and can relate on a peer to peer level.
- An Entrepreneur or Small Business Owner hires The Sales Advisory Board for (1) year to act as a sales sounding board which gives them full access 24/7 utilizing telephone, email, text and instant message to discuss their sales, management and leadership concerns. In essence, we act as their objective and unbiased sales and management coach 24/7, and they utilize us whenever the need arises.
To sign up for the sales sounding board Professional Solution which is our telephone consultation service provided in (1) hour, (2) hour and (3) hour increments, click here: Telephone Consultation and you will be redirected. If you are interested in our sales sounding board Premiere Solution which is offered on a 24/7 retainer basis, please click here: Try Us Out or Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you further.
We also offer a strategic Sales Management Outsourcing solution to companies in need of sales management assistance and expertise on a part-time or temporary basis.
Please visit our Case Studies section to better understand how we help our clients.